Health Review and Planning
You work to stay healthy and strong in your 60’s and beyond. Let us partner with you in this rich time of life. As a Medicare participant you are eligible for an Annual Wellness Visit during which our providers will work with you to think and plan purposively about your health as well as conduct important assessments over the years.
Annual Wellness Visits can provide you with important health measurements and assistance as you navigate health changes, including, but not limited to the following:
- Measure and regularly record your height, weight, blood pressure, and other routine measurements.
- Initiate a health risk assessment that examines your health status, injury risks, behavioral risks, and urgent health needs.
- Review your functional ability and level of safety.
- Screen for hearing impairments and your risk of falling.
- Assess your ability to perform activities of daily living and your level of safety at home.
- Screen for cognitive impairment, including early identification of signs of dementia.
- Screen for depression.
- Learn about and record your medical and family history, including lists of current providers, medications, and supplements.
- Provide health advice and referrals to health education or preventive counseling services aimed at reducing risk and promoting wellness.
- Create a written 5-10 year screening schedule or check-list informed by all of the above.
Learn more about Tricia Gormley, our Annual Wellness Visit provider and the first person you’ll meet when you arrive for your visit.
Please download and complete the Annual Wellness Visit Questionnaire in advance of your appointment.