If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911.
If you or your child need immediate medical attention:
- Please go to the Olympic Medical Center Emergency Room. Phone: (360) 417-7000.
- An on-call physician from North Olympic Healthcare Network is available to assist or coordinate emergency care or hospitalization should it be necessary.
For non-urgent after-hours illness, these resources are available:
- These online resources provide general information for treating common medical problems in children and adults.
- For non-urgent after-hours clinical advice, call (360) 452-7891 to be connected to available clinical resources as appropriate. Appointment scheduling is available during regular office hours only.
- Remember, as a patient at North Olympic Healthcare Network, you have access to same-day services.