Behavioral Health Consultation and Support
Access to our counseling and psychiatry services, including telepsychiatry, is now even easier for NOHN patients. Simply text (360) 452-7891 to schedule a visit.
Behavioral health is an umbrella term that includes one’s mental health, substance use issues, life stressors, crises, stress-related symptoms, and health-related behaviors.
At North Olympic Healthcare Network our behavioral health providers work with medical providers to:
- Assess behavioral health needs
- Provide short-term, problem-focused, behavioral skill-building, non-pharmacological interventions such as:
- One-on-one therapy
- Group therapy and support
- Family therapy
- Psychiatric consultation and support where needed
- Care management for patients with complex behavioral health needs
We’re passionate about building the skills of our patients to manage barriers to vibrant emotional and physical health. Improved care and better health for the whole person are our goals as we work with you and your medical provider.
Click here to learn more about each of our behavioral health staff members.